The Spectra S2 Hospital-grade Double Electric Breast Pump is designed to meet all your pumping needs. Mothers pumping for babies who are temporarily unable to latch, mothers who pump exclusively, and mothers who need to combine their breastfeeding with busy work schedules, will all find the S2 to be a lifesaver. This hospital grade breast pump is fully suited for very frequent use. It also has a handy night light. In let-down mode, the S2 pumps at 70 cycles per minute, and you can choose between five different suction strength settings. In expression mode, the speed and strength can be adjusted individually. The S2’s expression mode gives you five speed settings – ranging from 38 to 54 cycles per minute – to choose from, and 12 different strength settings. The pump’s maximum strength is 320mmHg.
The S2 comes equipped with two sets of attachments (bottles, tubing, back-flow protectors, breast shields, and valves), allowing you to use it for single or double pumping. Double pumping saves time and helps to increase production, while single pumping can easily be done on one side while feeding baby on the other. The back-flow protectors ensure that breast milk particles will not cause growth of mould and contamination in the motor unit. All attachments that come into contact with your milk, are BPA free. The S2 comes with a one-year quality guarantee.
– Works with included AC adapter only
– Let-down mode with five different strength settings
– Expression mode has five speed settings and 12 strength settings
– Speed and strength are adjusted individually
– Suitable for frequent use
– Great for mothers who pump to establish or increase supply
– BPA-free attachments
– Washable back-flow protectors protect motor from contamination