The Snuza Hero baby monitor is a wearable device that attaches to your baby’s diaper and monitors your baby’s abdominal movement. The Hero detects the slightest of movements and will alert you if abdominal movement is weak or less than eight movements per minute. If the Snuza Hero detects no abdominal movement for 15 seconds, it will vibrate to arouse your baby to resume abdominal movement. Often the vibration is enough to rouse the infant and Hero will revert to monitoring mode. However, after three vibration/rousing incidents, a Rouse Warning will alert you that movement has stopped for 15 seconds on three occasions. If an additional 5 seconds of no abdominal movement is detected a sharp audible alarm will sound.
- Monitors your baby’s breathing motions while they sleep
- Sounds a loud alarm after 20 seconds of no breathing motion
- Gently vibrates to rouse your baby after 15 seconds of no breathing motion
- Easily clips to your baby’s diaper
- Made out of medical grade plastic and silicone. BPA, Phthalate, Lead and Latex free
- Lightweight and portable. No wires, cords or complicated sensor pads needed
- Audible tick setting allowing you to “hear” your baby breathing motion
- Adjustable settings to suit your needs
Note: The Snuza Hero can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Snuza Hero when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller.